We love speaking to groups and clubs. We are anxious to share our extensive knowledge of healthy eating, shopping, and healthy cooking tips. We have given presentations on:
- Local food & natural food
- Cooking for diabetic needs
- Eating Gluten Free
- Introducing healthy eating habits to young eaters
- Lifestyle changes for weight control
- Meal planning and cooking for vegetarian family members
- Nutrition for healthy aging (senior citizen nutrition and cooking tips)
- Sustainable Lifestyles
- Caregiver meal planning and cooking tips
- How Politics affect your food choices
- Many other topics
We love sharing the story of our family and the choices we’ve made to allow our family to work and grow together.
If your group or club is looking for speakers, please feel free to contact us and let us know how we could help. We normally charge nothing for speaking to non-profit groups. With our education and our experience we are sure that we can make your club’s program interesting and informative.
We hope you consider us to be the speakers at your next club or group meeting in Topeka, Lawrence, or the surrounding area. Call us today to schedule your programming.
Angela & Stacey Davis